Выход MSC.Patran 2005 r2 от компании MSC.Software
"The newest release of MSC.Patran is a great step forward for our customers, especially as it relates to our open systems approach and interoperability among our software portfolio and the other CAD and CAE products on the market. No engineering process relies upon a single tool or technology to solve every engineering problem and MSC.Patran is an excellent way for customers to better integrate their disparate tools and technologies within a collaborative, robust interface," said Doug Peterson, vice president, MSC.Software. "We are continuing to invest a significant amount of research and development focus on the continual improvement of MSC.Patran and we are confident our customers will be excited about the new performance and interoperability enhancements."
"We've tested the new release of Patran 2005 r2 and identified major improvements. A large assembly of a crankshaft in ProEngineer could be imported directly into Patran - faster and very reliable. The new version will give us the opportunity for significant productivity gains in our CAE process," Klaus Bohnert , Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche AG
MSC.Patran is the most popular modeler in the VPD and CAE community, with thousands of users around the world. MSC.Patran 2005 r2 continues MSC.Software's open systems policy, which allows users to interface with their preferred CAD environments and CAE tools including MSC.Nastran, MSC.Marc, MSC.Dytran, and third party tools. Several significant enhancements aimed at increasing user productivity have been implemented in MSC.Patran 2005 r2 including:
- Enhanced Interoperability with the world's leading CAD environments and CAE tools: MSC.Patran 2005 r2 has been updated to provide engineers with the best interoperability with today's leading CAD and CAE tools including CATIA V5r15, UGS NX 3.0, Parasolid 16, ABAQUS, LS-DYNA and ANSYS.
- Complete support for MSC.Nastran SOL 600 and SOL 700 nonlinear analysis capabilities: MSC.Patran 2005 r2 has been optimized to help customers take advantage of the new capabilities available in MSC.Nastran 2005 r2 including Implicit Nonlinear (SOL 600) and Explicit Nonlinear (SOL 700). These technologies allow MSC.Nastran users to perform sophisticated nonlinear analysis based on MSC.Marc and MSC.Dytran technologies, all from within their preferred MSC.Patran solver environment.
- Advanced surface and Assembly meshing: Engineers can easily mesh and re-mesh surfaces containing gaps, overlaps, sliver surfaces and non-congruencies without tedious, manual editing and preparation.
- Topology optimization: Robust support has been added for MSC.Nastrans new topology optimization solution. This new capability provides engineers the ability to determine the optimal size and shape of a new component (or verify existing components) for a spectrum of constraint conditions.
- Group tree hierarchy functionality: MSC.Patran 2005 r2 introduces a tree-based hierarchy that works with MSC.Patran groups to vastly improve model navigation and manipulation. In addition, CATIA V5 spec trees are automatically mapped to MSC.Patran's new group hierarchy paradigm when the CATIA CAD model is imported into MSC.Patran.
In order to help MSC.Software customers get the most value from the significant enhancements made to MSC.Patran 2005 r2, MSC.Software is hosting a public Webinar, highlighting "What's New in MSC.Patran 2005 r2." This public Webinar is available for viewing by visiting http://webinars.mscsoftware.com or http://patran.mscsoftware.com.
MSC.Patran 2005 r2 is available directly from the MSC.Software sales team and through its worldwide network of resellers. For more information on these and other enhancements please visit http://patran.mscsoftware.com.
About MSC.Software Corporation
MSC.Software (OTC: MNSC.PK) is the leading global provider of virtual product development (VPD) products, including simulation software and services, that helps companies make money, save time and reduce costs associated with designing and testing manufactured products. MSC.Software works with thousands of companies in hundreds of industries to develop better products faster by utilizing information technology, software, services and systems. MSC.Software employs more than 1400 people in 22 countries. For additional information about MSC.Software's products and services, please visit www.mscsoftware.com.