Новый программный пакет для создания иллюстраций к техническим документам Corel DESIGNER Pro SG
OTTOWA, Canada – Corel today unveiled an all new advanced technical illustration package, Corel DESIGNER® Professional SG™. Combining sophisticated illustration tools with an intuitive design environment, the software allows technical illustrators to produce complex, highly accurate and easy-to-read technical drawings.
Providing professional drawing tools and industry-standard file compatibility (including vector, bitmap and 3D), Corel DESIGNER Professional SG integrates smoothly into a technical illustration workflow and enables users to import 3D CAD files and capture 2D vector drawings within a single application.
With dramatically enhanced functionality, this new software package addresses the needs of technical illustrators in a variety of industries including aerospace and defense, heavy manufacturing, and automotive. It is an ideal migration path for customers using previous solutions like InterCAP Mondello/NT™ and ActiveCGM® Author.
"Feedback from Corel’s Mondello and ActiveCGM customers confirms that there is demand for a new solution that addresses the changing needs of the technical illustration landscape. With new 3D capabilities, support for open standard formats like CGM and SVG, and significant user-experience enhancements, Corel DESIGNER Professional SG gives illustrators the tools they need to stay on the leading edge of technology development and design," said Brett Denly, Executive Vice President of World Wide Marketing.
Taking advanced technical illustration to a new level:
- Maximizing Data Integrity – High-quality import/export filters enable Corel DESIGNER Professional SG to seamlessly integrate into a technical illustration workflow. The software supports a variety of file formats including open-standard SVG and CGM as well as professional 3D CAD file import for a variety of 3D formats including CATIA® 4, CATIA 5, AutoCAD® 2000, STEP, ProE (version earlier than 2001), IGES and SAT.
- High-end, Specialized, Precision Drawing – Powerful new and enhanced features including Projected Drawing Mode, Virtual Segment Delete, Dynamic Guides, Gravity Snapping, and the ability to add Object Data-Hot Spotting, enable users to create their drawings quickly and precisely within a single application.
- Fully Customizable and Scriptable Environment – Using Corel DESIGNER Professional SG, technical illustrators can adapt their working environment by automating repetitive tasks and customizing the application’s user interface. As a result, data and objects easily interact, speeding the creation of complex technical illustrations.
- Industry-standard Templates and Symbols – Industry-standard templates and an extensive set of reusable symbols for manufacturing, electrical and architectural requirements make users more efficient by saving them from having to start every project from scratch. Users can also create, deploy and manage custom templates and symbols for standard use throughout an organization.
- Powerful Language Support – Dynamic language switching allows multiple language versions to run on a single machine. New Unicode support makes it easy to create multi-lingual documents (including Czech, Greek and Asian languages), enabling teams around the world to work more efficiently than ever before.
Corel DESIGNER Professional SG is fully compatible with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite and Corel DESIGNER®, enabling seamless file exchange with other users.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 2000*, or Windows XP* (Home, Professional or Tablet PC edition)
- Pentium II, 200 MHz or greater
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM Recommended for 3D Import)
- Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
- CD-ROM drive
- 800 MB hard disk space to install all three language packs with all content
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Corel DESIGNER Professional SG
- CorelTRACE™ 12
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.3
- ANSI, DIN, ISO, engineering and architectural templates
- Comprehensive symbol libraries containing manufacturing, electrical and architectural symbols
- Mondello/NT conversion utility
- Over 4000 manufacturing, electrical and architectural clipart symbols
Pricing and Availability
Offered as a license media pack, Corel DESIGNER Professional SG is available in English, French and German. U.S. suggested pricing per license is $4750 excluding mandatory maintenance.
For more information about Corel DESIGNER Professional SG, please visit www.corel.com/designerpro.
* including most recent Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP services packs.
About Corel Corporation
Corel provides innovative software solutions and services that help millions of customers worldwide improve their productivity. Founded in 1985, the Company is best known for its leading graphics and office productivity solutions, including CorelDRAW® and WordPerfect®. With its headquarters in Ottawa, Canada, Corel has offices around the globe. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.